Monday, May 21, 2012

JuiceLand Cleanse: 7 day review

ONE WEEK!!! I went one whole week without solid foods... and I have 3 days to go until I am finished with the 10 day cleanse!

Let me tell ya, this weekend was hard. Really hard. Ben's brother, Dave, was in town. Which meant steaks at our house on Saturday (I helped prepare it, of course) and dinner out on Sunday at an Italian food restaurant that I LOVE. Not to mention, Ben and I went to Alamo Drafthouse on Thursday and I was sandwhiched between Ben attacking his buffalo chicken and a lady smacking on popcorn. But not to worry- I brought my juice! Ugh.

I will admit, I cheated just a tiny tiny bit. My stepdad, Mark, gave us some amazingly juicy red tomatoes and I just HAD to try one. That one small slice of tomato might have been the most satisfying thing I have ever tasted. Heavenly.

There are many pros to this juice cleanse which is why I have kept my self control for this long and will continue to for the entire 10 days. For example, I've lost 5 lbs so far. And this is not water weight. I also have a crazy amount of energy that I didn't have before. Levi has been the main benefactor of this advantage, considering we've either walked 4 miles or ran 3 each day this week. I can honestly only think of one con- and its the fact that I haven't had a solid meal in 7 days.

Here's to Levi! Stay tuned for my final JuiceLand review.


2 comments:

  1. Seriously? 5 Pounds? You may have convinced me with that statement right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! I need to do something like this!! At least a detox of some sort...so hard to kick your own ass in to gear sometimes. Haha!

    ReplyDelete