Thursday, May 17, 2012

JuiceLand Cleanse: Day 2,3, & 4 Review

"KILL ME NOW"
This is Ben's favorite dramatic saying... I get the pleasure of hearing it every time he is stressed, we are bickering, or he is being moody. I wanted to scream it many times in the last 3 days.

Every review I read on juicing said that day 3 is the hardest. I'm assuming it's because on day 2 people are still enthusiastic about doing the cleanse, and hunger really starts to kick in on day 3. This was the opposite for me. On day 2 all I could think about was FOOD. I was miserable. However, I do think that my laziness was to blame. I basically sat on my butt all day watching people eat on TV feeling sorry for myself and counting down the hours until I could drink my next bottle of juice. And to make matters worse, I cooked spaghetti for Ben to eat for dinner. Torture.

Day 3 was much different. I woke up very early on my own and full of energy! So I went to pick up my juice and sipped on it while cooking breakfast for Ben. I had a lot of cleaning and unpacking to do after my crazy month of travel which kept me pretty busy and I actually forgot about the juice (for the first time). I even went to the gym and did a 2 hour workout!

It's Day 4 and I'm currently drinking my "Tree of Life" for dinner. Which is what I've had every night so far. It is the most filling of them all because of the carrots and beets, and I love the kick that the cayenne pepper gives! Day 4 has been a little touch and go. My mom was in town, so we walked our dogs the 4 miles to pick up my juice and I drank my breakfast. We then left to run some errands and what do you know, I FORGOT MY DANG JUICE!! So by the time we got home, I was STARVING. I drank some "XTRA HOLLA PAIN YO!" and was immediately cured. The day got much better and I even went to happy hour with my friend Amy... this time juice in hand :)

After tomorrow, I will be HALFWAY DONE!! Yippee! Keep posted for a review of all the juice flavors I've had, as well as my 5 day results.

PS- This post is dedicated to my future sister in law, Anne Yambor, who I'm pretty sure is the only person actually reading these posts!! haha


3 comments:

  1. I had pie for breakfast- are you jealous? HAHA. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read them! Keep up the good WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies... and yes Anne, I am SO JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete