Tuesday, May 15, 2012

JuiceLand Cleanse: Day 1 Review

Day 1 juice flavors (in the order I drank them):

Unicorn Blood: Watermelon, Beet, Celery, Ginger, Spinach
Eh... It was okay. A little too sweet for me, but I read in another review to drink the sweet things first to get your carbs in the morning for energy. I suggest drinking it over ice, it makes it taste much better!

Ninja Bachelor Party: Pineapple, Jalepeno, Celery, Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Salt
This was sweet but had a kick to it. I was hoping for a bigger kick... but it was still good!

Cocolilly: Coconut Water, Cucumber, Celery, Kale, Parsley
This tasted SO GOOD and refreshing after my work out! I grabbed a large cup of ice from Food 4 Fitness (part of my gym) and took it with me into the sauna. It was perfect for an after work out pick me up!

Tree of Life: Carrot, Tumeric, Coconut, Ginger, Lime, Cayenne, Beet
I saved this one for dinner because I thought it would be the spiciest, and I'm SO glad I did! It was delicious, filling, and definitely my favorite!


All in all, day one was pretty okay. I was a little moody, lacking energy, and not satisfied, but I was able to handle it. I went to the gym around 3pm and ran a mile before doing an hour of strength training. I was really lacking energy after that and when 6pm rolled around, I was tired and annoyed. It's a weird feeling... I'm not hungry, but I really miss EATING. Which is hard because every time I get juice out of the fridge, I want to eat a pickle. And every time I walk by the pantry, I have to stop myself from snacking on almonds. I just want to put food into my mouth. 

1 day down.... 9 TO GO!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. this sounds *SO* challenging! I could NEVER do it!

    ReplyDelete