Monday, May 14, 2012

JuiceLand 10 Day Cleanse

The juicing craze has taken off full speed and I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Luckily, I live in a city that makes it easy to do. Not only do I not have the time or energy to juice a WHOLE GALLON of juice a day, but it can be very expensive and messy. I'd rather pay for convenience, and I've decided to do that through JuiceLand on Barton Springs in Austin.

I paid upfront online for a 10 day cleanse. When you do this, you save $50 and it is a commitment to do the full 10 days (which is what I need). I had difficulty deciding which one I wanted to do, so I went with the Captain's Choice where you get 4 different juices each day. My only request was that I get 2 spicy ones. For those of you who know me, I eat hot sauce on EVERYTHING so this was definitely a necessity :)

Most people eat raw for 3 or 4 days in advance to get their body prepared, but thanks to my cousin graduating from TCU this weekend- I went on a weekend binger of over eating and drinking instead. This also left my dog Levi very hyper from his lack of exercise he received this weekend, so I decided to walk the 2 miles there to go pick up my juice for the day. 



4 miles, a gallon of juice, and a very tired dog later- I started my juice cleanse. Stay tuned for my review of Day 1!



No comments:

Post a Comment